1. Commit to your specialty
2. Learn how to identify your ideal customers
3. Value your time and introduce a service fee
4. Choose your partners wisely, but have more than one
5. Invest in education and professional development
1. Manage expectations and emotions.
2. Find a local connection.
3. Rethink your bucket list.
4. Timing is everything.
5. Pay to play.
6. Consider where you stay.
1. New York City Veterans Day Parade
2. Auburn Veterans Day Parade
3. Birmingham's Veterans Day Parade
4. Veterans Week in Branson
5. Denver Veterans Day Festival
1. Untouristed and Unexpected
2. Country Coupling
3. Tasty Travels
4. Group Getaways
5. EQ Encounters
6. Enjoying the Journey
1. The Day Before Thanksgiving
2. Fridays in the Summer
4. July 4
5. Memorial Day
Source: USA Today
1. Leavenworth, Washington
2. North Pole, Alaska
3. Nantucket, Massachusetts
4. Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia
5. Asheville, North Carolina
1. Sagamore Resort, Adirondacks, New York
2. Congress Hall, Cape May, New Jersey
3. The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island, South Carolina
4. The Edgewater, Madison, Wisconsin
5. Four Seasons Ko Olina, Hawaii
Source: Town and Country
1. Follow your passion.
2. Take fam trips.
4. Use your BDMs.
5. Don’t forget the tourist boards.
Source: Conde Nast Traveler