A travel industry veteran was re-elected as a Member of the Legislative Assembly, boding well for the industry’s advocacy initiatives.
Association says province's travel advisors face 'dramatic increase' in fees from under-funded consumer protection program, unless government delivers on requested changes.
As incidences of cybercrime heat up, travel advisors can help travelers protect themselves from fraud and significant financial losses.
A Karisma executive says Canada is a strategic area of focus for the brand, thanks to the strong year-over-year growth that it expects will continue.
It gets hard sometimes, because it is so competitive trying to retain your clients, to find loyalty for Disney reservations. I’ve seen clients lured away by a $25 gift card. So, you have to define why someone should purchase from you.
1. It will require personal love for all things Disney.
2. Learn how to sell up, especially as your clientele matures.
3. Visit as often as you can.
4. Develop your personal expertise.
5. Develop your personal service value proposition.