With the recent surge of interest in private aviation solutions from first-time flyers, Private Jet Card Comparisons has published a free first-timers' guide to help new consumers navigate the industry. The Private Jet 101: First-Timers Guide, which covers everything a consumer needs to know before they contact private aviation providers, is now available free.
"There has been a huge increase in interest for private aviation solutions, much of it from first-timers as commercial airlines reduce the frequency of flights and markets served, and consumers look for ways to avoid exposure to COVID-19," said Doug Gollan, Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Private Jet Card Comparisons.
"We want to provide those new to the industry with information that will help determine the best solution for their needs, including things to consider before contacting companies."
Key elements of the guide include:
- Information consumers should have about their planned travel before contacting providers to ensure they receive the best advice
- Jet Card and Memberships, plus other options including, On-Demand Charter, Fractional Ownership, and Jet Sharing, outlining the positives and negatives for each
- Who owns the private aircrafts you will fly on
- How to avoid illegal charters
- Variables that impact the private aviation experience, many of which first-timers may not consider before purchase, including in-flight connectivity, deicing expense, catering, flight attendants and even the size of lavatories
The Guide is free at PrivateJetCardComparisons.com.